Risk Management Trading Contest is organized by FXCE to look for excellent Traders and connect the transnational communities, with a total prize value of up to 1,000,000 FXCE Tokens. The contest includes several categories: Trading Contest, Campaign, Infinite Game and IB Competition.
Trading Contest has the largest prize structure in the history of demo trading contests, a total prize pool of up to 404,000 FXCE Tokens will be given to outstanding Traders. During the contest, a trader can win up to 56,800 FXCE Tokens from the weekly and final prizes.
- Scope: A transnational profit contest for talented Traders
- Format: Global contestants will trade on FXCE Demo-Pro accounts committed by Trader's Guard
Registration time: from July 15, 2021 to August 29, 2021 at https://www.fxce.com/contest
Trading Contest is officially taking place within 9 weeks from August 30, 2021 to October 31, 2021 with 2 rounds:
- Round 1 (4 weeks): August 30, 2021 - September 26, 2021
- Round 2 (5 weeks): September 27, 2021 - October 31, 2021
Trading Contest total prize value of 404,000 FXCE Token
Weekly Prizes – Top 10 Traders of the Week: 68,000 FXCE Tokens
- Throughout the Contest (from the beginning of the contest to the present time)
- Round 1: Total Weekly Prize Value of 7000 FXCE Token, 700 FXCE Token for each prize
- Round 2: Total weekly Prize Value of 10,000 FXCE Token, 1000 FXCE Token for each prize
Final Prize Value of 336,000 FXCE Token includes:
- FXCE THE BEST: 236,000 FXCE Tokens
- FXCE Master: 100,000 FXCE Tokens
Judging Criteria of Trading Contest
Weekly Prizes: Top 10 traders ranked by total weekly profit.
1. FXCE THE BEST: Top 30 traders ranked by total final profit
2. FXCE Master:
- Top 10 traders ranked by total final profit
- No Trader's Guard violation during the contest
- Contestant’s accounts have to close all orders before 23:59 every Sunday and before the end of the contest.
- In case a trader meets the criteria to win both FXCE THE BEST and FXCE Master prizes: Trader will only be considered to receive 01 prize which has higher prize value.
Demo Pro accounts will be automatically activated from August 30, 2021; with a balance of $10,000 at the beginning of the contest.
When the contest starts, any account that does not trade in the first 2 weeks will be eliminated.
Commit to the system by Trader's Guard
Cases of immediate elimination from the contest:
- The account violates the maximum Floating Drawdown (FDD) of each round
- Please kindly learn how to calculate Floating Drawdown at : https://fxce.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900006796123-Floating-drawdown
Register and compete today to show your trading talent at: FXCE Contest
Get help with registration instructions and technical support at: Telegram: Contact @fxceSTP
FXCE user: promickey